Data protection & Cookies
Expolândia respects the privacy of all users of its website and is committed to protecting the personal information that each user chooses to share. Some sections and/or features of this site can be browsed without recourse to the disclosure of any personal information by the user.
However, when it is necessary to collect personal information to provide services or when each user decides to provide some of their personal data, the use of that information and those of those users data will be carried out in compliance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data – Law 67/98 of October 26, Data Protection Law – in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data provided.
The entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is; to expoland.
The data shared by users will be subject to computer processing and will appear in the Expolândia database(s).
Within the scope of data management, the personal data collected will be transmitted to third parties that are freight transport companies with the sole and exclusive purpose of carrying out and fully executing. of the services or products purchased by the user, owner of the personal data collected.
What information do we collect:
- Name, address, nº of taxpayer (optional), telephone/mobile phone, date of birth (optional) and e-mail;
- Purchase and order history;
- E-mail history with our Customer Support Service.
Expolândia uses the information you make available to us to:
- Send orders and collections that are necessary;
- Verify your identity;
- Communicate products, launches, promotions and highlights (through the E-GOI platform), with proper user authorization;
- Facilitate your interactions with our Customer Service.
Your data will not be shared with other companies that are not the shipping company for your order.
The user has the right to:
- Be informed about the data collected as mentioned above;
- Request access to your data at any time;
- Request an update and/or correction of the data provided;
- Request that the data provided be permanently deleted/forgotten;
- Request the data in a structured format, in an usual file and compatible with current systems.
To exercise any of these rights provided for in the European provisions relating to à protection of natural persons under the processing of personal data and à free circulation of these data, just exercise this right through this form, by email to email@example.com or by mail to Expolândia – Rua Gândara dos Olivais, Lot 10 – ZICOFA – 2415-808 Leiria, Portugal.
In order for us to be able to make the correct match with your information, we need you to tell us in as much detail as possible all your data – full name, e-mail, mobile phone and if possible, customer number and/or taxpayer number.
Pixel and IP Addresses
When you visit our website or view one of our emails, we may use pixel tags (also called clear gifs), hyperlink flow detectors and/or similar technology to record some of the pages; pages you visit on our website and thus personalize your visit. We may also use pixel tags to determine the types of email your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, hyperlink flow detectors and similar technology in combination with your personal data.
By accessing our site, information relating to à your browsing, are likely to be recorded in the cookie files installed on your access device. The purpose of these cookies is to facilitate navigation through our website. These may also be issued by our partners in order to customize the advertising offers that are directed to you outside the site.
Once you connect to our website, subject to your choices resulting from your browser settings, we may be prompted to install multiple cookies on your device:
- Analytical cookies that aim to establish frequency statistics (number of visits, pages viewed, abandonment in the order process, etc.) in order to track and improve quality of our services;
- Absolutely necessary cookies whose purpose is; adapt our site's presentation to your device's display preferences to conserve your shopping cart;
- Functional cookies that are intended to memorize information entered on the forms, manage and ensure access to reserved and personal spaces, such as your account, manage your shopping cart;
- Offer you content, including advertising, relating to your centers of interest and customize the offers we send to you.
When you access our website, one or more cookies may be placed on your computer through the pages of our website or through content posted on our advertising spaces either by the advertiser of the advertising content in question, or by a third party other than the advertiser (communications agency, hearing company, advertising agency, etc...), which associated a cookie with an advertiser's advertising content. These are cookies used to present you advertising or to direct you to information tailored to your centers of interest on our website or outside it, when browsing the internet.
You are offered several possibilities to manage cookies depending on the selected internet browser.
This website may contain hyperlinks (links) to or from other websites. Please note that Expolandia is not tesponsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This Data and Cookie Protection policy only applies to the personal information we collect on this website. We strongly advise you to read the privacy policies of other sites you access from our site.